Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Review: The White Room Spa Ibn Batuta Branch

On days when work gets overwhelming I like to pamper myself with a salon visit. Luckily, I was invited to the opening of "The White Room Spa" at Ibn Batuta which entitled me to try one of their services and check out the new store. Despite having straight hair at the moment, I opted for the signature blow dry and today's post will be all about my experience with the SPA in general.

It you're not familiar with this Spa - It is considered a one stop shop for all services from hair and nails to body massages and treatments. The new branch at Ibn Batuta Mall was launched to serve residents living around that part of Dubai, other branches include: Marina Plaza, JLT and Motor city. The ambience of the Spa is perfect for unwinding the week's hard work as it's made of all white interiors while soft music is playing the entire time. Also, the walls have been decorated with artistic portraits for a special touch.

Experience/Service:
The staff offered me a welcome drink at arrival and guided me to the blow dry section. I asked for a hair wash before the blow, my hairdresser was very professional as she kept checking if i'm doing okay and water temperature was good. Products by L'oreal were used for washing and styling the hair while other brands like Olaplex is used for hair colour and special treatments. My hair was styled in a very efficient manner and did not feel any discomfort or burning while blow drying. Also, I have asked for a wavy blow dry instead of straight as my hair is very flat nowadays, and my hairdresser was more than happy to accommodate the request. The price of blow outs in this salon is incomparable to any other as for AED 75 you can get one, regardless of your hair length or volume. After styling for around 30 minutes the result was voluminous and shiny hair just how I like it to be. I was very content with my experience at the salon and definitely recommend if you're on the hunt for a new Spa to try.





Note: Service was performed free of cost as part of the event but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment